OUTRIGHT BPO SERVICES SDN BHD company opens jobs for Account Assistant positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||OUTRIGHT BPO SERVICES SDN BHD|
Overall, Purpose of The Job (Brief description of the primary purpose of this position)
• The purpose of this job is to assist finance team with bookkeeping and other accounting tasks
• Assist administrative support to Accountant updating and maintaining procedural documentation
Accounts Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist finance team with preparing financial documents
• Organize the bookkeeping processes and enter financial transactions into internal databases
• Track expenses and income of a given organizations
• Manage job opening, cost booking and invoice generation in accounting system
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• Progressively engage with customers to maintain collections
• Produce periodic accounts receivable reports
• Set up, record, and pay vendor invoices and ad-hoc transactions into the accounting system
• Ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
• Cash & Credit Management
• Manage month end journal entries
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
• Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the Management
• Prepare necessary details/materials for client’s monthly service reviews & any other client meeting relating to
• Assist department head/team leader to monitor & close the open action items from previous service reviews.
• Meet KPI standards, as per the company procedures
• Communicating with clients to better understand financial needs and report that information to the accountant
• Participate in periodical audit work
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Part Qualification in Accounting qualification from a recognized accounting body
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
• Must exhibit effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Problem solving skills and keen attention to details
• Excellent command of English
• Effective communication skills, including active listening, speaking and writing
• Professional business communication skills
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills
• Collaboration and teamwork skills
• Project management abilities, including multitasking, prioritization and deadline management
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Working knowledge of accounting and financial processes
• Good math skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Comfortable with computers, accounting software, spreadsheet software and other financial computer
• Must exhibit strong organizational and planning skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative, motivation, and the ability to work independently and in a group setting.
• Must exhibit a positive, flexible, and patient demeanor with program participants, colleagues, and members of
the community-at-large and possess relatability to individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
• Drive for results
• Time Management
• Control Emotions
• Maintain Positivity
• Work independently
This job requires to follow Malaysian public Holiday & working hours.
This job description outlines the types of responsibilities the incumbent is required to perform.
The incumbent may be required to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented in this job description.
This job description is subject to regular review.
Admin & HR of Outright BPO Services Sdn. Bhd.,
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company OUTRIGHT BPO SERVICES SDN BHD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.