Arava Private Limited company opens jobs for Account Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Arava Private Limited|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
ARAVA (Pvt) Ltd., is an export and a manufacturing company in Sri Lanka involved in manufacturing of growing media solutions and exporting to global destinations under international certifications.
We are looking for a young, dynamic Accounts Executive who will carry out every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to management on future financial plans in additions to daily finance activities.
- Preparing monthly accounts, variance analysis and finalizing the month end accounts.
- Monitor and maintain daily financial accounts between head office and the factories.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plan.
- Carrying out Annual audits and dealing with the auditors in meeting the company deadlines and internal audits.
- Prepare management reports to the management.
- Being responsible for processing of payments, fund transfers and bank related matters, entering sales invoices and sending the weekly debtors’ statement, creating and entering Debit & Credit notes to the ERP system.
- Computing and furnishing tax returns such as Income tax, VAT, SVAT and etc.
- Attending to the Inland Revenue tax matters and preparing relevant schedules.
- Assist in Completion of annual audit function and all statutory requirements
Required qualifications and skills:
- Full/Part qualified in Chartered or ACCA or finance/ accounting degree holder from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior experience in the accountancy field.
- Proficient user of finance software (ERP) systems from a manufacturing environment or export trade would be an added advantage.
- Previously working experience in an audit company is a mandatory requirement.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Interested candidates are required to submit your CV via e-mail [email protected] ,on or before 21st July 2023 with the details of two non-related referees.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Arava Private Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.