ST MATTIA HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LIMITED company opens jobs for Accountant positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|ST MATTIA HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LIMITED
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
Looking for an accountant for a factory with any relevant professional accounting degree(CA,ACCA,CIMA, etc.)
Responsibilities will include
Monthly and yearly statements Preparation of salary sheets
Preparation of budgets
Having Soft and Hard skills such as
Attention to detail
Strong time management
Written and verbal communication
Ability to self-motivate
Flexibility and adaptability
Computer and accounting software proficiency
General business knowledge
Work location will be Old Galle Road, Walana, Panadura so candidates living in surrounding areas will be given preference.
Salary is negotiable
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ST MATTIA HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.