Trade Promoters Limited Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Accounts Assistant - Treasury Management positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Trade Promoters Limited Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Accounts Assistant - Treasury Management|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Trade Promoters Limited (TPL): Established in 1976, TPL is the authorized sole distributor in Sri Lanka & the Maldives for Cummins Inc., USA, one of the largest diesel engine manufacturers in the world and a Fortune 500 company. With a wealth of experience gathered as the authorized distributor, TPL is the market leader in the diesel generator industry in Sri Lanka. Being the most trusted partner in providing reliable solutions to the power generation and marine industry, TPL is well known for its engineering and technical expertise, and is able to deliver innovative solutions for any commercial, industrial, recreational, emergency, and residential power need.
The Assistant for Treasury Management function will be responsible for supporting the Treasury Management team in managing the company’s cash flow, foreign exchange exposures, and liquidity risk. The role requires a strong understanding of treasury operations and accounting principles, as well as excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Support the Treasury Management team in managing and forecasting the company’s cash flow and liquidity positions.
- Assist in the execution of foreign exchange trades and monitor foreign exchange exposures.
- Assist in managing the company’s bank relationships, including opening and closing bank accounts, and maintaining appropriate signatory authorities.
- Maintain accurate records of all treasury transactions and prepare timely and accurate reports to support decision-making.
- Assist in the development and implementation of treasury policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Monitor and report on market trends and developments that may impact the company’s treasury operations.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely and accurate reporting of treasury-related activities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or a similar qualification in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience using treasury management systems.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and regulations is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 1 year of experience in treasury operations or related field.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to advance within the company. An attractive remuneration package ‘above market’ with incentives will be offered to the selected candidate, including other fringe benefits such as health insurance etc. Strict confidentiality will be maintained with all applications.
Please forward your CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Trade Promoters Limited Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.