St John of God Health Care company opens jobs for Accounts Payable Officer positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||St John of God Health Care|
|Position:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Region:||Central Province, Kirkoswald Group - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16,00 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
With over 127 years’ experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Health Care are now seeking applications for the position of Accounts Payable Officer within our Finance department located at Kings Square in the Perth CBD.
In this role you will be required to maintain a large volume of matched and non-matched invoices, managing and maintaining payment schedules and ensuring the Group Creditors are paid on time.
These positions are being offered as 6 month Fixed-Term contracts working 76 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Demonstrated experience in high volume Accounts Payable, including undertaking supplier reconciliations.
- An understanding of standard accounting practices and procedures.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to deal with difficult and demanding customers.
- Computer skills in office packages.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Salary: $64,355 to $69,469 plus 10.5% Superannuation
- Salary packaging up to $18,550 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, rent, meal entertainment, holiday accommodation or other everyday living expenses as well as options to salary package benefits above the FBT cap on items such as:
- Novated leasing
- work related expenses
- self-education and
- additional superannuation
- A welcoming & supportive culture
- Flexible work options
- Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance
- Various corporate discounts & benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bike riding/end of trip facilities and showers
- Central CBD location, close to bus and train stations
- All applicants are asked to provide a cover letter of no more than 2 pages outlining their experience
Accounts Payable Officer Level 3 – Group Services.pdf
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
For enquiries please contact Michelle Peake, Accounts Payable Supervisor on 08 6116 0365
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company St John of God Health Care, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.