EFutures company opens jobs for Accounts Receivable Clerk positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Accounts Receivable Clerk
|LKR 11.000 - LKR 29.000 per Month
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing all invoices for payment, responding to payment inquiries, obtaining payment approvals, and reviewing statements in a precise, efficient, and timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand and apply basic accounting principles related to accounts payable
- Voucher expense invoices daily ensuring proper GL coding and accuracy
- Obtain proper approval from department heads prior to making payment for invoices and attach in Sage
- Onboard vendors according to company policy
- Compile weekly payment proposal file for review
- Process payments on a weekly basis
- Analyze and research discrepancies by reconciling accounts from vendors and monthly vendor statements
- Maintain and organize important documents and Outlook inbox for easy retrieval of documents
- Participate in month-end close, annual audits, and tax filings
- Dispute and collect payments for any AP related errors
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with business partners
- Assist with any other tasks assigned by manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- A good knowledge and understanding of accounts payable functions
- Experience of processing invoices and related payments
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and able to work in a team environment
- Effective communicator
- Great time management skills
Apply : [email protected]
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EFutures, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.