Exetel company opens jobs for Accounts Receivable Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology, Customer Service, & Accounting/Auditing skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Telecommunications, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Accounts Receivable Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing, Customer Service, Information Technology|
Superloop is looking for an Accounts Receivable Executive to be a part of the current team of AR Representatives in Colombo, responsible for all aspects of accounts receivables of its parent company in Australia.
Our Colombo office is at CBD Business Center, Colombo 1. You will be required to work a 9 hour shift starting 3 a.m./ 4 a.m. to support clients based in Australia.
Founded in 2014, and listed on the ASX since 2015, Superloop’s purpose is to enable better internet for Australian homes and businesses, by enabling challenger retail brands (including our own Superloop and Exetel brands) to take a larger share of the market, leveraging Superloop’s Infrastructure-on-Demand platform.
Superloop operates in three segments of the market: consumer connectivity, business network and security solutions, and wholesale connectivity, all of which leverage Superloop’s investments in physical infrastructure assets including fibre, subsea cables and fixed wireless, as well as Superloop’s software platforms. Hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses rely on Superloop and Exetel everyday for their connectivity needs.
Vist our page ww.superloop.com to learn more.
What will you do?
• Follow established procedures and timelines for collection of all overdue payments for Residential, SMB, and Corporate customers via telephone and email
• Answering inbound calls via the Accounts Receivable call queue within the specified time frame
• Action assigned case tickets and complete within the specified timeframe
• Logging of all inbound and outbound calls into the case management system
• Carry out account reconciliations when required
• Investigate and solve payment discrepancies
• Preparation of files and reports for mercantile agent recovery
• Processing payments made directly by customers
• Allocation of payments on the ledger when required
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
• Maintaining and updating customer records
• Send Invoices and credit notes to customers on request
• Prepare statements and collection reports when required
• Following up on any failed payment checks
• Processing and recording refunds
• Performing manual credit checks when required
• Look for any improvements in collection systems and procedures
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Management or CIMA/ACCA/CPA qualification
• Minimum 02 years’ of experience in a similar capacity
• Ability to manage a high-volume workload and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Fluency in English (Mandatory)
What can we do for you?
As we grow and evolve, we want you to as well.
We’re progressive. We understand that life exists outside of work which is why we have a flexible approach to the way we work.
We’re innovators. Innovation is part of our identity, which is why we celebrate the uniqueness of yours.
We’re easy-going. We pride ourselves on creating a fun, casual and relaxed environment. Ditch the corporate attire if you want to – embrace it if that’s your thing. What matters most is that you’re comfortable when you come to work.
We welcome diversity. We encourage and seek out diversity of backgrounds and opinions, because we know differences challenge us and help us grow.
We give back. In addition to annual and sick leave, we give you the opportunity to spend some paid time away from work doing something meaningful with five personal development days per year. You can use these to help out in the school tuckshop, attend training for your own personal development, or lend a hand to a meaningful charity if you would like to.
We stand by our product. We’re confident we have the best connectivity product on the market so we offer our employees free connection to our home broadband service.
We take care of our people. We provide market-competitive compensation, a collaborative workspace in the center of Colombo, and a range of perks and benefits, including insurance, mental health services and personal and leadership development. We put forth a lot of effort at work and when it comes to having fun, we do the same.
You have the chance to join the opportunity of a lifetime. What are you waiting for?
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Exetel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.