Sri Lanka Life Saving company opens jobs for Administrative Officer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Sri Lanka Life Saving|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo District - Western Province|
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Follow up on tasks assigned by management teams.
- Prioritize and organize the daily business activities.
- Assists in writing instructions, procedures, guides, and manuals to describe and improve administrative, technological, and operational methods and systems.
- Assists in providing technical assistance and training to departmental staff on business, technological, and operational activities.
- Graduated in Business Management, Finance, Marketing or any other related fields.
- 5 Years of experience with Administrative field
- Perfect PR and Customer Handling Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skill in English and Sinhala (Tamil will be an added advantage)
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectations
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sri Lanka Life Saving, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.