iPhone Photography School company opens jobs for Affiliate Marketing Manager positions in the South Asia region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Advertising, Marketing, & Sales skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in E-Learning Providers, Photography, & Media Production, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||iPhone Photography School|
|Position:||Affiliate Marketing Manager|
|Job Function:||Advertising, Marketing, Sales|
|Industry:||E-Learning Providers, Media Production, Photography|
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started.
And this is why we are looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our team.
What will you be doing as our Affiliate Marketing Manager?
- Actively seek out new affiliates and influencers
- Sell the opportunity, overcome reservations and close deals
- Build strong relationships that lead to on-going results
- Collaborate with affiliates to organize promotions that increase sales
- Monitor and continuously improve performance
What’s in it for me?
Of course this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
State of the art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company iPhone Photography School, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.