DHANRAJ CONSTRUCTION company opens jobs for Agriculture Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Agricultural engineers attempt to solve agricultural problems concerning power supplies, the efficiency of machinery, the use of structures and facilities, pollution and environmental issues, and the storage and processing of agricultural products
What is the role of agricultural engineer?
Agricultural engineers may perform tasks such as planning, supervising and managing the building of dairy effluent schemes, irrigation, drainage, flood water control systems, performing environmental impact assessments, agricultural product processing and interpret research results and implement relevant practices.
Is Agriculture Engineering a good career?
Most organizations/companies pay more for experienced or highly skilled agricultural engineers. The salary may vary for agricultural engineers according to their quality of work, knowledge, skills, and experience.
This job is provided by Shine.com
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DHANRAJ CONSTRUCTION, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.