Nithya Partners company opens jobs for Apprentice positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
NITHYA PARTNERS, a leading law firm with a strong focus on corporate and commercial law, invites applications for apprenticeships at the Firm from interested law students who have sat the final exam at the Sri Lanka Law College in June/July 2023.
The successful candidates would have the opportunity of learning diverse areas of work, from experienced professionals, in areas such as corporate/commercial, banking and finance, capital markets, project development, intellectual property, real estate, tax, and dispute resolution. Applicants should possess a strong interest in the areas of work carried out by the Firm, good communication skills, and a commitment to excellence.
Applications should be forwarded on or before the 20th of July 2023, to:
The Precedent Partner
97A Galle Road,
E mail: [email protected]
Tel: 4712625 / 4712628
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nithya Partners, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.