CAKE Engineering company opens jobs for Architect - Cloud Engineering positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Architect - Cloud Engineering|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
At CAKE we are developing an end-to-end technology platform for restaurants and retail outlets. With a Silicon Valley mindset backed by decades of experience in the restaurant, retail, and foodservice space, we are disrupting the way that businesses run and connect with their customers through innovation.
As a Mad Mobile company, we have forged partnerships with Apple, Salesforce, Oracle, and many other tech leaders that help us expand the capabilities of our platform to serve our customers better and seek out new markets.
Software Engineering at CAKE is fast paced and focused on engineering excellence. Employing leading-edge technologies to create ground-breaking products that change the way our customers run their businesses.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Architect – Cloud Engineering with a deep understanding of cloud services to lead our cloud architecture efforts.
• Develop and shape the organization’s overall cloud strategy and architecture.
• Design and architect scalable, reliable, and cost-effective cloud solutions.
• Build and optimize cloud infrastructure and ensure efficient resource utilization.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to the cloud engineering team.
• Establish and enforce cloud governance standards and best practices.
• Ensure the security and compliance of cloud environments.
• Plan and execute seamless integration of systems to the cloud.
• Optimize cloud environments for performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align cloud solutions with business objectives.
• 8+ years of proven DevOps experience with implementing and automating cloud platforms.
• Extensive expertise in cloud platforms, services, and architectures (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
• Strong ability to design scalable, fault-tolerant, and highly available cloud architectures.
• Proficiency in cloud automation tools, scripting languages, and infrastructure-as-code frameworks.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills to guide and collaborate with teams.
• Deep understanding of cloud security principles and compliance requirements.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address complex cloud-related challenges.
• Ability to align cloud strategies with business goals and make informed technical decisions.
• Commitment to staying updated with emerging cloud technologies and industry trends.
• Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of an enterprise cloud-based environment and maintaining security in CI/CD processes.
• Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, and various other monitoring/alerting tools.
• AWS Professional level certifications along with other AWS Advanced level certifications and/or certifications of other cloud providers like Azure, GCP will be an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work successfully in an Agile, DevOps team environment.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities – able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from executives to operations and development teams.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAKE Engineering, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.