Meta Resources Group company opens jobs for Ariba SCC Lead - APACJ positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Meta Resources Group|
|Position:||Ariba SCC Lead - APACJ|
This is a remote position.
Our Client, a top Global Pharmaceutical Company is looking to fill a role with Staff Augmentation to support SCC platform owner with onboarding suppliers in the APAC region. The candidate will work with the platform owner to maintain the platform and grow its usage by onboarding Portal and B2B suppliers. The candidate must be proficient with SAP S4/HANA MM and have extensive experience with SAP ARIBA Supply Chain collaboration platform.
Main responsibilities: Under the guidance of the SCC platform owner and the regional deployment leads
- Lead SCC implementation for the region
- Partner with the business to help them identify and prioritize suppliers for SCC portal and SCC B2B
- Plan SCC workshops with SAP, -Prepare and deliver demonstrations/presentations in support of implementation.
- Mange the onboarding process for suppliers to efficiently use the SCC collaboration platform
- Prepare, any functional and technical documents.
Lead testing effort in development and quality environments. Guide users in UAT.
Candidate will be responsible for onboarding and enabling and patterning with B2B and portaling.
Candidate must have expertise with the WorkDay Prism. Staff Augmentation, enable data cubes, provide access.
Must have SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba SCC Supply Chain Collaboration
Both Technical AND Business Knowledge in the SAP Ariba Business Network is a MUST)
- Must be located in APAC-J region and willing to travel to onsite (APAC-J) for 25% of the role.
- A minimum of 7 years of SAP MM experience, with hands on config experience in Procurement and Logistics integration, SAP S/4 HANA preferred.
- Must have partnered with SP to lead SAP Ariba SCC Kick off Sessions to explain Ariba Integration processes with ECC/S4.
- Conducted workshops for Ariba ECC/ S4 Integration project for Direct Procurement and Contract Manufacturers
- Experience leading workshops deploying Ariba SCC based on Core template
- Ability to engage with the business to identify gaps and present as Change Requests if needed
- Worked on implementation phases from gathering business requirement, gap analysis, blueprint design, configuration, unit testing, user training and production support.
- Must possess excellent functional, business, and technical skills in configuration, integration, and end to end implementation of supply chains in multi-country implementation.
- Must have worked in development, configuration, and testing environments.
- Excellent written technical documentation, verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Good communication skills to effectively articulate and communicate findings and recommendations to SCC Platform Lead
- Must have successfully configured Ariba SCC > 3 times- hands on experience with Ariba Supply chain collaboration/CIG module
- Must have led Portal and B2B rollout for internal & external suppliers, custom mapping requirement and Ariba rollout in new business entities for clien t.
- Thorough understanding of SCC collaboration modules for forecast collaboration (IBP Interface), PO collaboration, Inventory Collaboration, Quality Collaboration
- Experience with CIG Configuration/ connectivity setup, field mapping & error handling for B2B supplier and handling monthly/quarterly releases for system impact,
- Cross functional knowledge with other SAP Modules not limited to IBP, MH, SD
- Initiative to work independently and as part of a broader team.
- Comfortable working in an international environment where you must collaborate with a team remotely. -Enjoys working with suppliers to educate and onboarded them to SCC portal and B2B
Working hours: Working Hours APACJ
Candidate must have thorough understanding of SAP MM config impacts, the end-to-end supply chain, understand the touch points with Planning, Quality, material handling and how to leverage SAP ARIBA SCC platform for all possible collaborations with onboarded suppliers.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Meta Resources Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.