Asia Pacific Institute of Business Analytics company opens jobs for Assistance Programme Coordinator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Asia Pacific Institute of Business Analytics|
|Position:||Assistance Programme Coordinator|
|Region:||Malabe - Western Province, Western Province|
|Salary:||LKR 13.000 - LKR 39.000 per Month|
APIBA Institute seeks a highly motivated and organized Assistance Program Coordinator to manage our diverse programs. As a Program Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs aimed at promoting to achieve the target.
- Program Coordination: Oversee all aspects of program coordination, including scheduling, resource allocation, and promotion.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate with institute, staff, students, and community partners to ensure effective program engagement and participation.
- Student Support: Provide support and guidance to students participating in the programs. Address their needs, concerns, and inquiries promptly and effectively.
To apply, please submit your resume to c[email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Asia Pacific Institute of Business Analytics, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.