IFS company opens jobs for Assistant Corporate Accountant positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Assistant Corporate Accountant|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 500+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
The Assistant Corporate Accountant is a part of the IFS Corporate Accounting Team and the team is responsible for gathering, processing, and verifying financial data, reconciling and ensuring the accuracy of financial information of Corporate entities, and providing information for required stakeholders.
The Assistant Corporate Accountant is required to support the finance owners to execute all accounting tasks and works in collaboration with various other teams for accounting data in order to enable the finance owners in the Corporate Accounting team to deliver high-quality, accurate, and timely financial data.
The primary job role of the Assistant Corporate Accountant requires;
- Process journal entries in accordance with GAAPs/IFRSs and internal accounting policies.
- Gather supporting documents for recordkeeping.
- Support the finance owners of corporate entities to prepare monthly accounts and perform Income Statement trend analysis statements and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Support the corporate accounting team in working with the global accounting team, group consolidation team, treasury, group controlling team, and other internal stakeholders.
- Support the finance owners to prepare VAT returns, and other statutory declarations and submissions.
- Support the finance owners to execute various accounting tasks such as cost redistribution, fixed asset capitalization, performing cost periodization, forecast cashflows and etc.
- Provide a backup cover for the preparation of monthly accounts and related reports of corporate entities.
- Full qualification in CA/CIMA/ACCA with at least 02 years of working experience, or;
- Intermediate qualification in CA/CIMA/ACCA or a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 05 years of working experience, and;
- Proficient in using ERP applications
- Experience in detailed account reconciliations
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IFS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.