DirectFN company opens jobs for Assistant finance manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Assistant finance manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
DirectFN is an Innovative Financial Technology solutions provider – with game-changing innovation as DirectFN’s foundation and new value creation for the Capital Market ecosystem as an ongoing passion. For the past 20+ years, we have specialized in digital maturity for FinTech (Brokerage and Wealth/Asset Management platforms) and FinCON (Market Information Screens) based solutions. We are provisioning ourselves in the Emerging & Frontier Markets at Brokerage Firms (Retail & Institutional), Banks, Clearing Members, and Wealth/Asset Managers spanning Morocco to Indonesia.
Job Overview or brief description
Prepare financial reports to relevant internal and external stakeholders highlighting the impact of new regulatory standards and guidelines on the organization’s financial statements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting of organization financials in compliance with the accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- collaborating with project managers to create adequate budgets and automate cost-control systems
- Evaluating project and conducting project cost/ benefit analysis
- Provide planning and cost-controlling support for all projects, including variation reporting, milestone progress monitoring, and the preparation of customer billing processes advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Analyze financial results against the budget and follow up on projects which are behind schedule.
- Involvement in drafting annual and half-year reports for internal and external use.
- Document and archive all project’s financials and Companies related reports being presented when required.
- Analyze and prepare periodic financial performance reviews.
- Develop external financial reports and other ad-hoc requirements from external stakeholders.
- When required, provide internal and external auditors with updated and accurate financial reports and other documents.
- Stay updated on changes in IFRS standards and recommend changes to the management.
- Determine the impact of accounting standards (IFRS/IAS) on the company’s financial statements and financial reporting processes and ensure the accounting impact is built into the business planning processes of the company.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Experience in Sri Lanka Lankan tax, labor, and corporate laws
- CPA or Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Audit firm experience at the senior level
- Detailed IFRS knowledge
- At least 6-8 years of experience in financial reporting and auditing, at least 2-3 years in a leadership role.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DirectFN, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.