Union Assurance PLC company opens jobs for Assistant Manager - Actuarial positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Union Assurance PLC|
|Position:||Assistant Manager - Actuarial|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Assistant Manager – Actuarial
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
- Perform regulatory Actuarial Valuation for each monthly, quarterly & annual requirement.
- Conduct statistical analysis, data preparation, update & execute DCS for data validation.
- Assisting with results validation, analyzing movements and reports preparation for timely regulatory submissions, according to the formats of agaIRCSL.
- Execute prophet model runs, refine parameters with experience investigations and reserve calculation.
- Collaborate with respective departments to gather information and support team to provide all internal and external requirements in timely manner.
- Assisting with audit and actuarial consultant’s requirements.
- Regular workbook updates, improvements and update the procedure manuals.
- Contribute and execute mortality investigation, lapse Investigation, Expense Investigations, etc and conduct trend analysis against previous investigations.
- Support Life Operations on calculating surrender values, maturity values or any other details on need basis to enhance their work efficiency.
- Execute reviews on system and ensure accuracy of fund build ups and perform continuous monitoring to ensure its accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Actuarial Science & Master’s in Mathematics and Statistics is preferred
- 5 to 6 years experience in Actuarial Valuation is essential
- In-depth understanding of valuation
- Strong mathematical skills
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to send their CV to [email protected]
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Union Assurance PLC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.