LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) company opens jobs for Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting and Control positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting and Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)|
|Position:||Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting and Control|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting and Financial Services|
Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting and Control will be responsible for managing the financial accounting and control related services provided by the finance CoE to the subsidiaries of the London Stock Exchange Group. The role is focused on managing the centralised services provided to the Group, process improvement, building resilience and working with key stakeholders to on board new activities. The successful candidate will hold a pivotal role in the Finance CoE team and require project management skills, technical skills, and the ability to proactively manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery financial reporting and control related services to the subsidiaries of the London Stock Exchange Group Ltd.
- Responsible of standardizing processes, documenting and building resilience within the team.
- Responsible for seamless on boarding of additional scope and aligning the process to according to the TOM.
- Developing standardised training documents to ensure a proper new joiner on boarding plan is in place.
- Ensure that the team adheres to the London Stock Exchange Group policies and procedures and ensure that proper financial controls are in place.
- Ensure that the teams meet tight reporting deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Responsible for driving the teams for creating efficiency and onboarding new activities.
- Support the external audit process for companies within scope including liaising with the external auditors to address their questions and requests (CAS).
- Support Group projects and ensure seamless implementation of any new systems and processes.
- The role will be expected to partner with Entity Accountants, Financial Controller, Group Reporting, and Statutory Reporting teams and be a key member of the Finance CoE.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Passed finalist of a recognised professional institute (CIMA/ACCA) with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Background in finance shared services would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with part qualification/ degree and relevant experience also considered.
- Experience in managing a similar scope will be an added advantage.
- Experience of using Oracle, Hyperion Financial Management and Blackline accounting systems.
- Strong track record in:
- Financial accounting in a large organisation
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and reporting to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage a large team
- Experience of managing cross geography relationships
- Have strong excel skills and be confident managing complex spreadsheets to ensure accurate reporting.
- Have a strong track record in standardising processes and documentation.
- Be a lead proponent of driving a collaborative culture and approach to working across finance.
- Ability to scope and shape role while adapting to fast changing environment.
- Strong process orientation, with ability to design and operate robust reporting frameworks.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues.
- Maximises opportunities, i.e. challenges ways of working, adopts Group practices, seeks and provides information and clarification.
- Effective oral and written communication that resonates with the target audience.
- Utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
- Strong planning and prioritising skills according to business needs.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work according to UK work hours.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,00 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.