TeKnowledge Shared Services company opens jobs for Assistant Manager Human Resources (US) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||TeKnowledge Shared Services|
|Position:||Assistant Manager Human Resources (US)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Assistant Manager – Human Resources
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Manager – Human Resources for US Operations that performs at a world-class level, displays impeccable attention to detail, and consistently delivers with excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
· Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and nonmandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
· Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
· Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
· Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
· Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Work with HR Manager and be the primary backup for USHR related tasks with other departments.
· Data feeding, managing, and monitoring the HRIS application, training employees on it.
· Other ad hoc duties and assignments as required.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
· BSc in Human Resources or relevant field.
· Proven work experience of 5-7 years in overall HR functions.
· Experience on US HR operations would be an added advantage.
· Sound knowledge on new labor laws and regulations (US).
· Strong Time-management skills and attentive to details.
· Ability to handle confidential information.
· Ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Willing to work long hours when required.
· Flexibility to work for US working hours.
IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY: [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company TeKnowledge Shared Services, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.