OREL Corporation company opens jobs for ASSISTANT MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – EXPORT positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||ASSISTANT MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – EXPORT|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
GET POWERED TO EMPOWER HUMANITY
Here is your opportunity to be at the leading edge of innovation! Orel Corporation is a Sri Lankan multinational company in Industry 4.0, specialising in eight business verticals (building infrastructure, digital infrastructure, artificial intelligence, digital commerce, healthcare, education, IoT, and transportation). We operate in thirty countries across six continents with the goal of empowering humanity—being truly global yet Sri Lankan in spirit and originality.
ASSISTANT MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – EXPORT
As the Assistant Manager / Senior Executive – Export, your responsibilities will include:
– Liaising with the manager to prepare and process all necessary documents for exporting
– Communicating with suppliers/buyers and managing orders with multiple business partners
– Executing shipments to ensure timely delivery of products
– Coordinating with freight forwarders and the warehouses regarding outbound logistics operations and shipment arrangements
– Providing support to the sales team by coordinating sales patterns and making quotations with logistics deliverables
– Maintaining accurate records of all export transactions and regularly providing reports to the management
The ideal candidate should:
– Hold a degree in supply chain management, international trade, shipping & logistics, or a related field
– Possess two to three years of work experience in export operations, preferably at a manufacturing or trading company
– Be knowledgeable about international trade regulations, export procedures, and logistics
– Demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
– Have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
– Possess proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office (an added advantage)
– Have experience with handling PSFTA/ISFTA (an added advantage)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company OREL Corporation, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.