Street Burger (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Assistant Restaurant Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Street Burger (Pvt) Ltd|
|Position:||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
-Communication – Fluent in English and Sinhala
-Leadership and Team Building
-Pressure Handling and handling customer affairs
-Meeting targets and goals
-Following SOPs and P&Ps
-Handling Manuals, Inventory, Ordering and related operational affairs
-To work in flexible schedules and in weekends
-Knowledge on Food Safety Standards, Shift -Handling, Operational Documentation
-1 year plus experience in similar position (fastfood)
WHAT WE OFFER
An attractive salary package fornthe right candidate
Food and accommodation / similar
Training and Career Development Path
ATTACH YOUR SERVICE LETTERS along with the CV
Apply via LINKEDIN or email your CV to
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Street Burger (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.