NorCal Global company opens jobs for Assistant to the CEO positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Assistant to the CEO|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Welcome to NorCal Global, a dynamic startup with a vision to revolutionize the world of technology. Our primary goal is to provide innovative technological solutions to businesses globally. We are driven by a passion for developing cutting-edge technologies that solve real-world problems and make a tangible impact.
Looking for a chance to be part of a pioneering team revolutionizing technology? Join NorCal Global and seize exciting opportunities!
General Work Hours – 8.30AM to 5.30 PM (Monday to Friday). Should have the ability to answer and respond to important calls and emails anytime. Attractive Salary with EPF / ETF benefits. Initially to work remotely until a physical office location is established. Once that happens, commuting to the office will be required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO in building the organization and achieving its objectives and goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the company, handling both phone calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Manage company accounts, including bookkeeping and proficiency in using an accounting software.
- Assist in planning and execution of company events, meetings, and conferences, both internally and externally.
- Organize and attend CEO Meetings, both virtually and physically, including agenda preparation and documentation maintenance such as meeting minutes.
- Handle various HR-related activities and assist in the recruitment and onboarding process for new staff members.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external parties, including the staff, suppliers, partners, clients, etc. while maintaining a professional relationship with these parties.
- Conduct necessary research to support decision-making and various projects.
- Prepare documents, reports, presentations, and other materials as required.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments and managing calendars.
- Adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Manage tasks assigned by the CEO to team members and ensure their task completion through effective follow – up.
- Provide assistance in monitoring staff performance and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Proactive problem solving abilities and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company NorCal Global, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.