Xyicon company opens jobs for Associate Customer Success Specialist positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Associate Customer Success Specialist|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
About the Job
As an Associate Customer Success Specialist at Xyicon, you’ll support our Xyicon Customer Success team in the following areas.
Customer Value Management
- Handle license renewals.
- Identify and act on opportunities to upsell features.
- Manage CRM data for the assigned customer.
- Proactively suggest best practices to our customers so they can get value from our product.
- Analyze and understand product/feature usage activity data.
- Understand our customer’s business and use cases.
- Training and onboarding new users.
Xyicon Professional Services
- Help lead client project work for different customers.
- Support the rest of the Customer Success team with ongoing client project work.
- Respond to live chats and emails from users.
- Report customer bugs and issues back to the product development teams.
- Ensure delivery of bug fixes per our SLAs and quality standards.
- Act as a customer representative for product development.
- Record customer feature requests.
- Design product feature requirements and requests.
- Suggest improvements to the Xyicon software platform based on customer interaction in collaboration with the rest of the Customer Success team.
- Support our onboarding/user education team by creating and reviewing help articles and training material.
- Keep our help documentation current in response to customer queries and new features.
- Update internal customer-specific process documents.
- Conduct Xyicon software platform training for customers and Xyicon team members.
Sales and Marketing
- Review and provide input for sales and marketing content.
- Help with trade show tasks.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Support product prototype demos in line with new business development initiatives.
As a member of a team with evolving requirements, you will be expected to get involved with activities outside your wheelhouse. Some examples of tasks you might be asked to do are:
- Debug non-technical issues in the applications.
- Create and run simple SQL queries.
- Creating short screencast videos.
- You have 1 – 2 years of experience as a customer-facing business analyst or working in a sales or marketing role in a SaaS company.
- You have a good grasp of technical concepts.
- You’re fluent (native level) in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You communicate thoughtfully and respectfully. You take what others say with positive intent.
- You’re comfortable getting your hands dirty in different areas of the business.
- You’re on the lookout for opportunities to improve things than maintaining the status quo.
- You thrive on direct feedback, positive and negative, and are constantly working to be the best you can be. You’re happy to give direct feedback too.
- You’re a self-starter and a self-regulator. Working in the gray with a lot of uncertainty doesn’t scare you, nor do you need much supervision.
- You’re equally happy working alone and in a team.
- You’re open to working in different time zones.
- You’re dedicated to your work and go above and beyond.
- You’re excellent at communicating complex ideas to people.
- You love solving problems and building systems.
- You build key relationships with colleagues or customers naturally. Your success is based on how well others succeed.
- You are curious and have a thirst for learning. You invest time to learn new skills that help you work better.
Xyicon is a US-based SaaS company specializing in solving unique client problems in equally unique ways. Some of the world’s largest companies depend on our software platform as the backbone of their business, be it in hospital construction (Kaiser Permanente), aviation (NetJets), or complex IoT implementations in commercial real estate (Prologis), among others.
We believe that investing in extraordinary individuals who bring fresh perspectives leads to a mutually rewarding partnership. So even if you think you’re missing a few things from the requirement list but still think you’d be awesome at the job, we’d love to see your application (mention what you’re missing in the “Anything else you want to tell us” question).
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Xyicon, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.