CT CLSA company opens jobs for Associate - Investment Operations & Accounts positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Associate - Investment Operations & Accounts|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
CT CLSA Holdings Limited (CT CLSA), is a leading service provider in Sri Lanka’s capital market. CT CLSA offers Investment Banking, Stockbroking and Asset Management services in Sri Lanka through its fully owned subsidiaries CT CLSA Capital (Pvt) Ltd, CT CLSA Securities (Pvt) Ltd and CT CLSA Asset Management (Pvt) Ltd. CT CLSA operates the capital market cluster of the Colombo Stock Exchange listed conglomerate, CT Holdings PLC. CT CLSA is the only capital market service provider in Sri Lanka to have a global equity house – CLSA (Hong Kong), as a strategic equity partner. CLSA is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group and owns a 25% equity stake in CT CLSA.
Company: CT CLSA Asset Management
· Liaise with investment team on investment operations and external parties such as banks and financial insinuations on investment confirmations / dealings.
· Carrying out investment reconciliations.
· Engaging with clients on investment confirmations.
· Preparing client reports and Fund Accounts.
· Carrying out fund valuations and working closely with trustees and custodians.
· A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and / or a professional qualification would be an added advantage.
· 1-2 years’ experience in similar role would be an added advantage
· Ability to work well on excel.
· Critical thinking and working with in strict deadlines.
· Excellent written and communication skills
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CT CLSA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.