Global Tote Lankan company opens jobs for Associate Software Support Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Global Tote Lankan|
|Position:||Associate Software Support Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Global Tote Lankan (Private) Limited is a subsidiary of The BetMakers Technology Group (ASX:BET) which has become a key technology solutions provider for the wagering industry globally. The Global Tote Lankan, was established in August 2017, with just six staff, as an IT service provider for the BetMakers Technology. Over the span of just a few years, the Global Tote Lankan team has expanded to 110+ staff as we cater to a growing list of international clients.
Global Tote Lankan team is now an integral part of the BetMakers Technology, working closely with software development teams based across Australia, seeking to equip clients with the right technology solutions to solve their operational challenges. These solutions have become the foundation for companies to succeed in competitive environments and to achieve increased returns on their IT investments.
This role is all about Customer Service and Customer Experience. To exceed customer expectations by making sure to resolve the queries raised by our white label product clients. Further to make sure our software systems are stable and running without bugs and warnings by monitoring the tools such as AWS cloud watch and New Relic.
As an Associate, you will focus on providing the best possible Customer Experience for our clients. It’ll require an ability to quickly identify issues on our clients White-Label Software platform. This means providing a front-line response to monitoring alerts and new incoming tickets via the ticketing system, ServiceNow. For tickets that require escalation, you’ll ensure that all tickets are escalated with clear and concise notes for Senior members to assist.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring all incoming tickets via ServiceNow ensuring they’re triaged appropriately.
- Ensuring clients are kept informed at every step of the ticket until closure.
- Assisting clients with their enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring tickets are completed within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Providing initial breakdown and investigation into Incidents, Requests, Bugs and Features.
- Working with the Development Team to ensure Incidents/Requests are handled appropriately via Jira.
- Monitoring and escalating NewRelic, CloudWatch and other alerts via Slack.
Knowledge & Skills
- Professional level of English with clear/concise written & verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactively keeping on top of your workload.
- Being a team player by assisting your teammates.
- Knowledge in software debugging.
- Desire in learning new products and environments.
- Can adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Software Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- Willingness to work on a rotational basis (24 x7 “Follow the Sun” model).
- Experience in ServiceNow, Slack, JIRA and Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Working confidently with Databases and/or logging will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Laravel, PHP and React will be a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the Racing, Sports and/or wagering industry will be highly regarded.
- Hands on experience working with Software Development will be an added advantage.
Apply now by submitting your resume. To learn more about who we are and the work we do, please visit: ww.betmakers.com
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Global Tote Lankan, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.