ChampSoft Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Associate Tech Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||ChampSoft Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Associate Tech Lead|
|Region:||Malabe - Western Province, Western Province|
Are you looking to be a part of a world-class organization?
ChampSoft is an established US-based Software Development Company with nearly 15 years of sustained growth and profitability in the US and over 9 years in Sri Lanka. Our customers range from US Fortune 30 to 100 companies. We are expanding rapidly in India, and are seeking detail-focused, highly skilled individuals to be an integral part of our Development Team. Come grow with us!
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in development
- Experience With C#.NET API Development, Angular
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, and Query Optimization
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with a working knowledge of Microservice architecture will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Cosmos DB and Telerik Reporting will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, and Data Structures
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud technologies
- Experience in programming languages such as NodeJS would be an advantage
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology will be an added advantage)
- Strong communication: confident speaker, active listener, and good writing skills.
- A ‘CAN DO’ attitude and a team player.
What we will offer you:
In addition to working for a world-class organization; selected candidates will receive
- An attractive salary above Industry standards along with benefits based on qualifications, experience, and performance.
- A comfortable, friendly, and state-of-the-art working environment.
- Training and mentoring on soft skills and product knowledge based on operational requirements.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ChampSoft Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.