Firehouse Technology company opens jobs for Associate Tech Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Associate Tech Lead
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
We Are Looking for,
• BSc in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
• Minimum 05 years of experience in software development with at least 01-02 Years in a lead role.
• Strong understanding of Java frameworks, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes, and Docker-related Tech Stacks.
• Understanding and experience in using CICD, code reviews, design reviews, code coverage, and test automation.
• Understanding of code Version Monitoring tools such as Git/SVN.
• Experience In cloud platforms and cloud services Such as Azure / AWS.
• Experience in Agile Software Development.
• Hands-on experience in Java SE / Java EE with Spring and Hibernate is required.
• Exposure in Angular, Java scripting, Bootstrap, and jQuery is a must.
• Familiarity with MySQL, and MongoDB is essential.
• Good knowledge of threading, queuing, and database concepts.
• Knowledge in Data Science and Machine learning will be an added advantage.
• Sound project and resource planning skills are crucial.
• Ability to actively participate in the requirement specification review process to ensure that system requirements can be translated into a valid technical solution.
• Capability in leading the integration of internal and external systems.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to raise with project stakeholders to get the project deferred within the stipulated time, cost, and scope.
• Capacity to lead the team at the technical front and to ensure that it aligns with delivery activities.
• Willingness to work closely with customers, business analysts, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop the solution.
• Good communication skills and analytical skills are essential.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Firehouse Technology, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.