SYNERGEN Health Careers company opens jobs for Associate Tech Lead - IT positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|SYNERGEN Health Careers
|Associate Tech Lead - IT
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|IT Services and IT Consulting
SYNERGEN Health is a U.S based company, which pioneers in comprehensive financial solutions that enable healthcare organizations to maximize their revenue. The company provides tech-enabled services, advanced analytics, FinTech payment solutions, machine learning, consulting services and other software solutions. SYNERGEN Health was ranked as one of the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the US for the seventh consecutive years by Inc. SYNERGEN Health is recognized as one of 70 a best large workplace in Asia by Great Place to Work® in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
SYNERGEN Health is a pioneer in the field of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), where we specialize in providing transformational revenue cycle solutions and services to help our client partners in the U.S to maximize and realize their full revenue potential.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in network security and cloud services with the ability to take the responsibility to implement and manage secure network architectures, ensure data protection & manage cloud infrastructure. Additionally,the prospective candidate should serve as a strong team player, collaborating with IT team to deliver robust and compliant IT solutions, and drive the overall security and efficiency of IT operation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and design robust and scalable IT solutions leveraging AWS cloud services. Develop solution architecture, considering factors such as performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
- Evaluating technical risks and strategies while exceling in well-architected framework designs and best practices in AWS
- Cloud Identity and Access Management, Cloud Governance, Implement and enforce cloud best practices and compliance.
- Guiding and mentoring junior team members and always keeping a lookout for cloud-related technologies/trends and improving our knowledge base and engineering standards through documentation
- Providing solutions to problems and helping teams troubleshoot any issues in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain the ISO 27001 & ISO 9001 standards and participate in external audits.
- In-depth understanding of cybersecurity principles, best practices, and tools for securing cloud environments
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation, including system designs, configuration guides, and standard operating procedures.
- Lead incident management efforts, coordinating with relevant teams to diagnose and resolve technical issues promptly.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of automation tools, such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible, to automate infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and configuration management.
- Perform security testing on on-prem and cloud infrastructure to ensure the security and compliant of certification standards.
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing the IT infrastructure of a company.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in designing and implementing solutions in cloud environment. Ex: services / technologies such as EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, RDS and CloudFormation. in AWS
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyze complex issues and provide effective solutions.
- Security testing certification such as CEH or CPENT is must.
- AWS certifications, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect is must.
- Hands on experience in performing infrastructure security testing and reporting.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills of Linux application servers. Ex: nginx, built in firewalls, bind, proxy, SSH and other core services
- Hands-on experience with cloud security, firewalls, DMZ, VPN, and intrusion detection technologies
- Experience working with business units and management to achieve system goals.
- Manage and maintain Linux-based systems, including installation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Relevant certifications, such as Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) are highly desirable.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SYNERGEN Health Careers, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.