Corzent company opens jobs for Associate Technical Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Associate Technical Lead|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Corzent is a collaborative people-first digital product development outfit. We partner with companies who believe in making the world better with technology. Design sprints, prototyping, building MVP’s, devops last mile; we will build a strong team around you that is able to execute on these.
Our brilliant people are spearheading this mission through autonomy and collaboration, One partner at a time. Imagine.
We are constantly looking to grow our team! If you are passionate about technology, join us in shaping the world of tomorrow!
About This Role
As Associate Technical Lead (.NET and Angular), your key objectives will be to:
- Work with a driven, high-performance team.
- Analyze product requirements with the relevant stakeholder’s to build and maintain a well-groomed product backlog.
- Designing and developing features across the entire technology stack.
- Engage in product development design sprints during the development process.
- Work with the team to create a performance driven DevOps culture.
- Self-motivated to work on objectives/initiatives that move the team and organization to the next level.
- Work with the team to solve complex enterprise-class problems using innovation.
- Be a part of scaling the engineering team by hiring, onboarding, retention, grooming and growth of team members.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of work experience in software engineering
- Experience in full stack software development in .NET, Angular/React and Azure/AWS cloud environments
- Strong understanding of fundamental concepts in software engineering management
- Able to work with multiple squads and create a quality driven culture (Outcome vs Output)
- Experience with running and scaling cloud native applications (Azure or AWS is preferred)
- Working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) fashion
- Be able to build a strong DevOps culture, and have worked with automated cloud deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s On Offer
We provide a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- USD pegged salary
- No probationary leave restrictions
- Exposure to building international products
- Flat hierarchy
- Medical coverage from day one
- Monthly getaway and fun events
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- Corzent is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Corzent, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.