Wiley company opens jobs for Associate Technical Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Book and Periodical Publishing, & E-Learning Providers, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Associate Technical Lead|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Book and Periodical Publishing, E-Learning Providers, IT Services and IT Consulting|
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Company: Wiley Global Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
We are looking for Associate Technical Lead to join our exciting and rapidly expanding team in Sri Lanka. This position is a hands-on development position where you will be responsible for the development of Wiley’s education and publishing integration platforms teams. You will leverage your in-depth knowledge of Java and React JS to work closely with architects, engineers, and product owners to create complex applications and integrations. You will also ensure your commitment to the highest quality standards both in functional and non-functional areas.
How Will You Make In Impact
- Be responsible for the logical and physical development of applications based on agreed user requirements and architecture.
- Work closely with architects and BAs (Business Analysts) to design and architect application/platform.
- Work with non-technical business colleagues to understand the functionality, composition, and user requirements. Work on UI/UX aspects of the application.
- Be responsible of maintaining the quality of the code and following engineering best practices.
- Drive/participate PI planning and be an Agile advocate.
- Be responsible maintaining the health of production system and attend any production incidents providing quick fixes/work arounds.
- Identify system vulnerabilities/tech debts and assist prioritize them for the team.
- Provide guidance and mentoring the team members.
- Helping on interviews and hiring process of new team members.
What we look for:
- BSc in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in software development.
- Solid experience in developing applications using Java, Spring Boot, React JS, and SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Good working experience on HTML/CSS and UI/UX principals.
- Proven history with software and system architecture, microservices architecture and AWS cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of caching technologies, front-end technologies, and web architecture.
- Familiarity with CI/CD build/deploy pipelines, and modern DevOps practices.
- Ability to guide/mentor junior developers while working with leads and architects on designing applications.
- Good understanding of Quality Engineering principles and practices will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including making presentations to varied teams and stakeholders.
- Understanding of technology methodologies including Agile (SCRUM), continuous integration/ continuous development and automation.
- Familiarity with JIRA and writing user stories.
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Wiley, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.