EY company opens jobs for Assurance - Staff 2 positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Professional Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Assurance - Staff 2|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for individuals with knowledge and understanding of accounting and assurance concepts. The incumbent gets an excellent opportunity to work virtually or directly with the engagement teams across Americas and Europe and develop knowledge of international accounting and assurance principles.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with EY Global review methodology and the expectations of Global engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or assurance risks.
- Execute & document specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a client’s business.
- Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and discuss with GDS senior/Assistant Manager.
- Work with the GDS senior and global team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the global engagement team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Accounting Graduates with basic understanding of accounting and assurance concepts
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience in accounting
- ACCA / CPA with 1-2 years of relevant experience in financial accounting and assurance concepts.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basis knowledge on MS – Excel Ms – Office
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What We Look For
A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment.
An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth
strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an
ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EY, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.