EY company opens jobs for BPM-PEGA positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Professional Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of our EY-BPM team, you will help clients in developing state of the art applications to optimize business processes leveraging Pega Development platform. By leveraging various Pega OOTB Industry Frameworks, Portals, you will be designing, developing enterprise level Pega applications which can be easily scalable, extendable with minimal customization.Using your expertise in Pega, you will help our clients make better decisions and get work done with real-time AI and Digital transformation.We’re looking for candidates with strong technology and data understanding in Pega space, having proven delivery capability. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm as well as a part of a growing BPM team.
Your Key Role And Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in Design and develop Enterprise level Pega applications and integrate them with various sub-systems.
- Responsible for team management and status reporting .
- Coordinate with other teams and come up with proper estimations.
- Responsible for participating in Scrum ceremonies and represent Tech Team.
- Participate in design, development, QA, deployment and support .
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Certified Pega Senior System Architect
- Hands-on experience in Case Management, Integrations such as REST, SOAP, File/Email Listeners
- Security Management (RBAC/ABAC rules), Decision & Declarative rules, Data Pages, SLAs
- Good knowledge on UI/UX & Portals development rules
- Understanding of Pega Best Practices, Guardrail improvement techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Good to Have
- 1st level of LSA
- CDH implementation knowledge
- Release Management or Deployments
- Pega application performance tuning activities
- Knowledge on LDAP/SSO implementation
Nice to Have
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in Pega Upgrades, Migrations
- Pega Deployment Manager OR Custom CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge in various reporting tools (BIX)
- Specialization in one or two Pega Frameworks such as CLM – KYC, CPM, Smart Dispute etc…
Not to Have
- People with experience only in Core Pega PRPC OR older versions of Pega such as 7.x/6.x
What Working At EY Offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EY, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.