Web Lankan company opens jobs for Business Analyst - Web & Digital Marketing positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Analyst - Web & Digital Marketing|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Good experience in requirement analysis, requirement gathering, reporting the business requirements and documentation.
- Effectively communicate, analyze the customer requirements and document the functions and features.
- Should be able to prepare the Use case diagrams, process flow diagrams, activity diagrams and various other business requirement documentations. Build powerful user stories that focus on the context of the solution to meet the respective business needs.
- Prepare the mock ups, wire frames using business tools and Create User stories.
- Should be able to assist project planning, manage and maintain the backlogs and UAT in an agile development environment.
- Able to coordinate effectively between customers and the development project development team to achieve the objectives and goals successfully.
- Conduct review tests and analyze the gaps /missing functions or features.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the clients and make sure to all the defects have been captured, resolved and re-tested before the release and ensure the UAT executed successfully.
- Maintaining successful relationships with the clients
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from a recognized university or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar field.
- Good understanding of SDLC process and experience in working in an agile environment.
- Should have good analytical and conceptual thinking. Technical skills will be considered as an added advantage.
- Experience in BA tools in mock-ups and use cases.
- Detail oriented and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to effective interaction with the team members.
- Strong motivation in career growth and learning.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Web Lankan, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.