Commonwealth Bank company opens jobs for Business Banker, Fairfield positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Banker, Fairfield|
|Region:||Western Province, Siyambalape South - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
- You are an experienced commercial lending Business Banker
- We are a collaborative Small Business Banking team at CBA
- Together we will work towards becoming the #1 Business Bank
See yourself in our team:
The CommBank Small Business Banking team have a passion for helping Australian small businesses succeed. The team seek to understand the business and personal goals of business owners and use their expertise and specialist teams to provide tailored financial solutions.
Small Business Banking is a part of CBA Business Banking and provides in branch face-to-face and remote support to Small Businesses across Australia. In Small Business Banking, we cultivate strong connections with our communities and customers by building deep connections, having compelling proposition and exceptional Execution.
Do work that matters:
We are looking for a commercial lending Business Banker to join our branch in Fairfield.
Be part of a high performing branch and contribute to its success by providing exceptional service to Small Business customers through understanding their business and personal needs and assisting them with the end to end fulfilment of those needs.
As Business banker you will be accountable for business development within your local business community and will support retention of client relationships by providing a premium service.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate great customer conversations to understand customer goals and needs and provide relevant and timely solutions. This will include the origination of a range of solutions for businesses including, but not limited to, commercial lending up to $1M, asset finance, merchant facilities and everyday banking solutions.
- Proactively engage customers to support their business and personal goals
- Be a brand ambassador within the local business community, building awareness of the CBA business banking proposition. This may also involve hosting small business education events that support the ongoing financial wellbeing of businesses
- Regular attendance to key stakeholder meetings to help build awareness of Small Business service offering and proactively work together to build referral partnerships
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in commercial lending or B2B sales
- Sound financial analysis skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent customer engagement skills (both face to face and non-face to face)
- Experience in facilitating conversations with customers to help understand their needs, managing a pipeline of opportunities to ensure we meet customers’ expectations and in facilitating proactive customer contact
- Passion for Small Business customers or experience in or managing a Small Business
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation and Credit Approval Authority (CAA) Level 2 or willing to obtain this within 6 months
If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to speaking with you about life at CBA.
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 21/07/2023
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Commonwealth Bank, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.