Rexus Group company opens jobs for Business Consultant positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Consulting, Information Technology, & Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development, & Computer Networking Products, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Business Development, Consulting, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Computer Networking Products, IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development|
Job Role: Business Consultant (Business & Strategy)
Company – ww.rexus-group.com
Work Location – Remote
Experience – 0 years to 5 years plus.
Travel: Up to 50% or more. Both Domestic & International.
Business & Strategic Planner Responsibilities Includes:
1. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance.
2. Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions.
3. Meeting and front ending Clients and doing business presentations and suggesting new solutions and strategies that would meet their business requirements.
4. Shaping the company’s overall business strategy.
· We are looking for a Business & Strategic Planner to define our company’s direction and develop plans to realize our business objectives. You will help us maintain our competitive advantage and allocate resources appropriately.
· Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities. If you also have experience in market research and business operations, wed like to meet you.
· Ultimately, you will help our company adapt to changes and grow.
1. Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission.
2. Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyse business proposals.
3. Research competition to identify threats and opportunities.
4. Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance.
5. Make sure the set goals and revenue targets assigned are well planned, strategized and as an individual contributor you are able to achieve the desired goals and revenue.
6. Align processes, resources planning and department goals with overall strategy.
Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions).
7. Educate senior executives in making effective decisions.
8. Construct forecasts and analytical models.
9. Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes.
10. Working closely with the CXO team and documenting the various minutes of meetings, and studying the possible strategies.
11. Attending seminars and presentations with the CXO and management team.
12. Possibility of traveling between major metro cites in India and abroad for seminars, Business and presentations. Candidates should be ready to travel with as and when required.
13. Providing analytical and dynamic suggestions and out of the box ideas to the marketing team, CXO team as and when desirable.
14. Willingness to learn new IT technologies and new business development techniques, ideas and strategies.
15. Assisting the management and working closely with upper management for creating business plans, business decisions, presentations, etc.
16. Manage the company’s inhouse PR, Events, etc.
1. Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant preferred.
2. Understanding of market research and data analysis. Strong in Excel and PPT.
3. Knowledge of business operations and procedures.
4. Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities.
5. Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
6. Organizational and leadership skills
7. Excellent communication skills
BE/BTech, BMS/BCom, BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Rexus Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.