Global University Systems company opens jobs for Business Development Coordinator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative, Customer Service, & Education skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Education Management, Higher Education, & Education, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Global University Systems|
|Position:||Business Development Coordinator|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Administrative, Customer Service, Education|
|Industry:||Education, Education Management, Higher Education|
Global University Systems (GUS) is focused on becoming one of the world’s most dynamic, inclusive, and diverse education organisations. GUS is an international network of higher education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. GUS delivers a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor’s degree programmes, master’s degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions– whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home – they’re joining a network of 80,00 students worldwide.
An ideal candidate for this role is expetced to perform, but not limited to, the below mentioned job functions:
- Process BDs’ applications on the tool
- Liaising with the Admissions department and manage students admission process
- Exporting, conducting and updating reports on Excel (Pipeline, deposit report)
- Compiling presentations on PPT for management meetings
- To prepare, assist and deliver on the tools and Excel presentations/reports
- Liaising between the BDs, Admissions, and agents
- Training new BDs on tools and processes
- To provide management with relevant data
- To administer agent accounts and produce reports on their performance in response to management accounts
- Conduct mock interviews for applicants
To be successful in the Business Developer Coordinator position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- A full-time degree (any specialization)
- 2+ years of experience handling Student Admissions (preferrable) or experience working in VISA processing or experience working in customer service based roles
- Excellent Communication skills
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
- Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Capable of working independently and thriving with autonomy
- Ability to maintain professional standards and behavior at all times
Please note this position is only available on our Consultancy agreement.
We acknowledge receipt of your resume for a position at Global University Systems and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicant CVs and select the candidates whose qualifications and experience meet our requirements. Please note due to the high volume of applications we will only contact you if you are selected to continue for the next stage of the recruitment process. We wish you every success.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Global University Systems, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.