Headmasters Solutions company opens jobs for Business Development Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential areas of business that the company had not explored, and also build awareness of the company to the market and such clients.
- Create, Uplift, and maintain a brand image for the company.
- Regular travel to potential clients’ reviews, follow up regularly and finalize the sale.
- Browse through and use all available information to identify opportunities and create leads for the same.
- Maintain an effective relationship with all the local & international clients of the company that you are handling to ensure the business relationship is strong and continued.
- Communicate all local & international client requirements to Business Development consultants and management to effectively bridge between clients and the operation team at Master Divers.
- Generate a monthly report on sales progress to senior management, through a Business Development consultant.
- Timely follow-ups on Local & International sales inquiries and clients, and update on a weekly call report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns when required
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Following up and coordinating quotations with the operation team.
- Be a key point of communication for local & international clients and the company
- 1. Preparations and obtaining of Approvals from relevant Authorities when required ( SLPA, SLN, SL Customs, SL Police, SL Fisheries Corporation)
- 2. Maintain a close Liaison with operational staff/executives/Management and provide all the details relating to the operations.
- 3. Maintain Close working relationships with shipping agents, and all senior officers of SLPA, SLN, SL Customs to ensure smooth conduct of operation for the Company.
• A degree or Professional qualifications in Marketing /Business Management/operations
• Minimum 02-year experience in a similar capacity (Prior experience in service marketing would be an added advantage). Prior experience in Shipping & Maritime Industry is an advantage
• Good Telephone / Email Communication & promotion Skills (Manadatory)
• Sound Computer literacy skills
• Ability to work on extended hours.
Work Location – Colombo 03
We prefer candidates who reside in Colombo District
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Headmasters Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.