Royal Institute of Colombo company opens jobs for Business Development Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Royal Institute of Colombo|
|Position:||Business Development Executive|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Royal Institute of Colombo (RIC) offers high achieving learners an opportunity to read for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from the University of London, Deakin University, Australia and degrees approved by Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka, that are of international standard and repute, all at an affordable cost while studying in Sri Lanka. Moreover, RIC is one of the oldest non-state higher education providers. We have been conducting several degree programmes in the fields of Law, Economics and Social Sciences, Engineering, Science, IT and Education for the last 30 years.
Continuing our legacy, we are currently in search for a growth oriented, aspiring and energetic personnel to join us as “Business Development Executive” to handle the student recruitment and the admission process.
• Manage student recruitment and admission process for the assigned degree programmes.
• Provide consultation to prospective students and parents.
•Devise strategies to achieve the annual admission targets.
•Work closely with other cross-functional departments to fulfill the requirements of your own department.
• Good command in English language (Reading, Speaking, Listening, Writing).
• Intuitive and insightful on Parents’ and Students’ behavior.
• Professional and empathetic in conduct.
• Great networking skills.
•Effective presentation and communication skills.
• Resourceful with outstanding business acumen
• Full, or part professional qualifications in marketing / sales will be advantageous.
• Having previous business development experience with a reputed higher education provider is a must.
• School leavers with the intention of having a career in marketing & sales are encouraged to apply for trainee positions.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Royal Institute of Colombo, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.