LankaPropertyWeb company opens jobs for Business Development Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka’s largest and #1 award winning property portal and we’re currently going through a large expansion and looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to be part of our vibrant team and help take us forward in our successful journey.
We have been in operation for 16 years, but still have a start-up ethos and work in a fun and friendly environment, but professional in what we do.
We’re looking for candidates who would epitomise our commitment for service, innovation and our dedication to product excellence. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a management role in a fast growing company in a fast growing sector and be a part of our future growth.
About the role:
- You will be expected to liaise and sell our services to developers and other related businesses
- Create new business opportunities and setup up meetings with key decision makers
- Present new products and services to existing clients and enhance existing relationships
- Create, implement and monitor sales plans in support of the company’s Business Plan
- Come up with innovative solutions for clients’ advertising and branding needs
- Support the Marketing team to ensure timely production of ideas & content for marketing & PR activities
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent qualification
- Have a min of 2 years’ previous experience in a sales role, making sales to B2B customers
- Having experience working for an advertising agency, real estate or a technology company would be an added bonus
- You should have good communication skills and excellent written and spoken English skills
- Have a demonstrated track record in Sales and Account Management
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing and lead generation for clients
- Proven track record of being able to hit targets and work both independently and with a team
- Should be comfortable building relationships with clients at their C-level
- You should have excellent business acumen, including good financial understanding
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Well-developed people development and management skills with ability to motivate team to achieve their targets
- Strong presentational & negotiation skills and experience
- Be friendly and courteous both internally and externally
- You should be Internet literate
- Be proactive, organised, work on own initiative and undertake a wide variety of tasks.
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and resilient
We’ll be offering a market leading salary for the right candidate.
If you’d like to be part of our dynamic, friendly and talented team, then to apply, please send your CV to [email protected] indicating in your application why you think you’re the suitable person for this job with past experiences to back up your claims.
This role will be based at our Colpetty office.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LankaPropertyWeb, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.