LIMRA Holdings Ltd company opens jobs for Business Development Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||LIMRA Holdings Ltd|
|Position:||Business Development Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for DELTASPIKE (Pvt) Ltd, a subsidiary of LIMRA Holdings. At Deltaspike, we believe that we are customer people, equipped to empower, with close-to-heart cyber security services! We serve along with an experienced and matured technical team and partnerships of secured technology to carry out well-versed Managed Services and Specialized Services via our Security Operations Center (SOC).
· Be the driving force for the growth and expansion of the DeltaSpike’s cybersecurity business.
· Self-motivated, proactive person focused on delivering tangible results by understanding broader business landscape and identifying business opportunities.
· Instill deep knowledge of the business, service portfolio and the local cyber security markets, with the ability and instinct to implement appropriate measurement for a win-win outcome.
· Be the person responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase market share, generate revenue and strengthen DeltaSpike’s position in Sri Lanka’s cybersecurity industry.
· Collaborate with other teams such Marketing, Customer Success, Technical and other support teams to ensure comprehensive, value delivery to stake holder.
· Lead and motivate a team of business growth professionals and cybersecurity experts, providing guidance, coaching and support to ensure individual and team success. Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the team.
· Analyze customer health trends, implications and develop customer success strategies to ensure attainment of the customer success goals.
· Develop strategy to drive growth and maximize return on investments
· Play an integral part in generating revenue that will turn into long lasting relationships
· Maintain an excellent long-term relationship with existing and potential customers, channel partners and other stakeholders
· Expand the relationships with customers to identify pain points and propose the right solutions that meet their goals and objectives along with the business growth team
· Drive lead campaigns from conception to defining objectives, guide on execution, tracking and reporting
· Plan for online and offline campaigns across a range of marketing channels
· Achievement of monthly/quarterly growth targets though both partner channels and clients.
· Lead contract negotiations, ensuring favorable terms and conditions for the company. Collaborate with legal and finance teams to finalize contracts and ensure timely deal closure.
· Manage and grow the effective average revenue per dealer/ partner (ARPD)
· Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and customer needs. Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities, positioning strategies, and areas for improvement.
· Provide regular input/reports on all channel activity, including status, call reports, forecast on CRM/CSM platform and PPT.
· A degree or post graduate diploma in Marketing, Business or an equivalent
· Certificates related to cybersecurity services or any related shall be an advantage.
· Good leadership and negotiation skills
· Strategic, analytic and creative thinker
· Fast Learner
· Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills to quickly identify and resolve any issues
· Strong verbal and written communication along with strong presentation skills with an exceptional personality
· Technical skills and the ability to understand and explain DeltaSpike’s solution to customers would be an advantage.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Hub Spot, Sales force and other CRM would be an advantage
· Prior experience in promoting Cybersecurity or Technology to BFSI or Telecommunications industry or Tech Development technology and managing System Integration company would be an advantage
· Ability in the usage of SAAS tools related to the role will be an advantage
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LIMRA Holdings Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.