Toll Group company opens jobs for Business Development Manager/Sales Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Manager/Sales Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,00 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,00 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — ww.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Sales Manager to join our team in Sri Lanka (Nawam Mawatha, Colombo)
As The Business Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, You Will
- Proactively interact and acquire new customers for ocean, air and customs brokerage.
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with new & existing customers in order to develop additional business opportunities.
- Grow Revenue and Volume Footprint to achieve economies of scale and service reliability.
- Partner with the Toll network to increase volumes in key trade lanes & verticals in accordance with our Sales Strategy.
- Engage with Network on Global Account Development.
- Represent Toll in line with our values and ethics (e.g. Safety, Integrity and Trust, Continuous Improvement).
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3 years -15+ years of work experience, (Freight forwarding/Logistics business) Posses and undergraduate, graduate, CIM, SLIM or relevant qualification by a recognized institute.
- Grow the company’s air and ocean freight business/services, in accordance with the sales strategy Serve as the main sales contact point for assigned customers.
- Find, develop and qualify leads, then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Maintain a sales pipeline to achieve agreed growth targets, manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals
- Drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability.
- Build relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including presentations to the customers and representation at industry events.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,00 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now or for more information contact [email protected]
To find out more about us visit ww.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Sri Lanka and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Toll Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.