Hayleys Fentons company opens jobs for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER -SOLAR positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER -SOLAR|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
The scope of work would include to develop business and increase the market share by providing customized solutions for products related to Solar Systems. The role should provide the direct Involvement to Sales & Marketing teams to acquire new customer accounts as well as service existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Marketing/Since or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in sales/Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales/marketing at similar capacity.
- Analysis of market data, trends, customer needs in order to advise executive management concerning market opportunities and threats in line with long term organizational strategy in order to advise executive management with regards to input for the sales strategy.
- Maintaining and building relations with important market parties, internal sales organizations, business units and branch organizations
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services
- Setting out strategic direction in collaboration & manage with the Regional Sales Teams
- Should be able to contribute effectively in the company’s plan in expanding.
- Basic Financial and Business administration skills
- High degree of analytical & conceptualization skills
- Good communication & Interpersonal skill with all levels.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Hayleys Fentons, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.