Mihila International company opens jobs for Business Development Partners positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Partners|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Mihila International is a leading used Automobile Export Company having its roots in Japan. We deal in all kinds of high-quality Japanese used and new Vehicles, parts, construction & farm machinery. With our expertise in used car market we provide our clients best value of their money by sourcing vehicles from all major auction halls in Japan and wide domestic market.
Mihila International being one of the largest vehicle exporters in Japan can offer a wide range of vehicles from Europe, America, Korea too. We provide one stop solutions to all your used and new vehicle requirements.
Business Development Partners
Are you a natural leader with a strong work ethic and a knack for connecting with customers? We may have the ideal job opportunity for you! Our growing dealership seeks an automotive Business Development Partners who’s eager to coach our Mihila International inter departments on best practices for everything from generating leads, conducting effective follow-up, and closing deals. We hold our sales team to the highest ethical standards and expect you to do the same. In this role, you’ll actively participate in hiring and conduct sales training to help the team meet their sales goals. We reward our top sales associates with a competitive wage and incentives and regularly promote our team members to advanced career opportunities within our business. If you’re a qualified candidate with sales experience and a proven track record of leading a team to exceed their quotas.
- Actively participate in automotive group recruiting to hire sales talent for all positions.
- Coach sales staff on best practices for improving performance, conducting effective follow-up, closing deals, and meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Forecast and track annual, quarterly, and monthly car sales to maximize gross profits.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all auto sales to increase retention and referrals to drive repeat car sales.
- Oversee all day-to-day activities within the automotive dealership with a focus on high employee and customer morale.
- Keep an accurate record of existing and prospective customers within the CRM platform to effectively guide sales processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Management
- At least five years of experience working at a car dealership with one or more years as a sales department manager or other management position is preferred.
- Have a strong working knowledge of local, International, and federal regulations affecting vehicle sales and the automotive industry, as a whole
- Exemplary leadership, organizational, financial, computer proficiency, sales process and management, and interpersonal communications skills are necessary.
If you’re up for the challenge, you may send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0764421142. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mihila International, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.