Simplebooks company opens jobs for Business Development Trainee positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Trainee|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are an ambitious and dynamic startup that specializes in creating innovative fintech products for the accounting and legal spaces. Our aim is to leverage the power of technology to shape the future of these industries, with a particular focus on the Sri Lankan, Singaporean, and other markets. We have a client base of over 4500, which includes both local and overseas from various industries.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Business Development Trainee. He/She will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to identify potential clients, engage in follow-ups, conduct demonstrations of our tech products, and handle customer inquiries. The position requires an energetic individual ready to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Engage in calls with potential leads and follow-up with potential customers.
- Perform software demonstrations to clients.
- Create sales proposals for customers.
- Document customer feedback and communicate their needs/issues to the tech team to improve product features and services.
- Ensure thorough follow-up on every aspect of ongoing deals.
What we are looking for
- Partly qualification in BSc. in Business Management /Marketing/IT or a related field will be an added advantage.
- Passion for technology and its ability to solve business problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to converse in english.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic startup environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in sales.
- Previous sales or customer service experience will be a plus but not mandatory as training will be provided.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a leading Company, please submit your resume to [email protected] and we would love to get to know you!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply today!
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Simplebooks, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.