ACCA company opens jobs for Business Relationship Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Education Administration Programs, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Relationship Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Education Administration Programs|
ACCA is committed to a workplace culture which is inclusive, diverse, human and connected.
We’re currently looking for a Business Relationship Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. This position sits within the Sri Lanka Relationship team.
Reporting to the South Asia Cluster Head, on a day-to-day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
Strategy and Planning
Contributes to the development of engagement plans for education partnerships in order to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes.
Identifies and progresses opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through education partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition.
Using agreed criteria, identifies and proposes target universities and/or learning providers based on an understanding of potential contribution.
Works with relevant internal stakeholders to develop and deliver a plan of business development activity for designated education partners.
Develops and manages strong relationships with education partners in order to build ACCA’s ecosystem and to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes.
Plans and actively manages multi-level relationships for existing and potential education partners.
Works with partners to ensure that global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented.
Promotes the ACCA qualification, products and services to partners, encouraging take-up through presentations and other activities.
Works with education partners to ensure readiness for changes to the ACCA qualification and other products and services
Supports education partners with ACCA processes including accreditation in order to develop engagement and improve performance.
We are looking for someone who:
- Data analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience in business development and business-to-business relationship management, ideally in an education environment
- Understanding of the education and skills landscape
- Understanding of ACCA’s qualification, products and services
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level.
- Skilled networker and prospector with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to plan, manage and work on own initiative to deliver results within strict deadlines and budgets.
- Global perspective – experience of working in or with an international organisation.
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and offer a competitive benefits package to help you do this. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool to our employees.
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
For more information on ACCA, your journey as a candidate and the benefits of working with ACCA please visit our Work for Us page here https://ww.accaglobal.com/uk/en/about-us/work-for-us.html.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ACCA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.