Royal Caribbean Group company opens jobs for Chef De Partie positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Royal Caribbean Group|
|Position:||Chef De Partie|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||LKR 12.000 - LKR 36.000 per Month|
Ensures the smooth and efficient operation and control of the Bakery Shop and production on a day-to-day basis according to the company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To support Celebrity Cruises’ mission of becoming “the world’s ultimate premium cruise line with a taste of luxury,” all duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Celebrity Cruises’ Pillars of Safety, Service and Style, ISM/ISO and SQM standards, USPH guidelines, and environmental regulations. Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in various service venues and throughout the ship.
- Directs, coaches supports supervises, and evaluates (in conjunction with the Pastry Chef/Executive Chef) the performance of all direct reports.
- Responsible for the production, quality, and presentation of the bread assortment to be used in the daily menus.
- Prepares production forecasts and records leftovers to avoid unnecessary waste and keep food costs within the budget.
- Supervise the set up of the bread display in the various buffets.
- Ensures the cleaning of the bakery shop as per the Executive Chef’s schedule, exercising proper methods to minimize equipment damage.
- Responsible for the requisition and transportation of the necessary items from the leading stores to the bakery shop.
- Ensures recipes/master lists and yields are in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Completes the daily consumption re-cap as required by the Executive Chef.
- Accountable for daily production recap.
- Accountable for coaching and training the Cook Baker.
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience or same level and role in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship, or convention banqueting service (shipboard experience is an advantage)
- Good English communication skills (oral and written)
- Willing to work onboard for at least 6 months
- Has a valid passport copy
- Willing to undergo the training required by the maritime institute
How to apply?
Apply thru https://rclctrac.com/pages/description/3539/noo or click “APPLY” from this post. Upload your photo and updated resume and complete the necessary information. Once your online application is complete, please send email including your CV to [email protected] with this Subject: Career Opportunity_LinkedIn Application- Chef De Partie
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Royal Caribbean Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.