Fintechnology Asia Pacific (FINAP) company opens jobs for Chief Operating Officer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Fintechnology Asia Pacific (FINAP)|
|Position:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Location: Sri Lanka
Be part of the FinTech Revolution!
FINAP is an IT solutions and services provider headquartered in Bahrain, with its operational hub based in Sri Lanka. Starting as a Fintech provider who developed and offered our own IT products to the banking and finance sector, we soon grew to expand our presence in other industries as well. We adhere to the highest industry standards and always use the latest technologies. Our processes are ISO certified, where every line of code goes through rigorous testing, quality assurance, and constant re-engineering, ensuring the best user experience.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a visionary leader who collaborates with the CEO to set and drive the organizational vision and operations strategy. The COO translates the strategy into actionable steps for growth, oversees company operations and employee productivity, and ensures effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention. The COO ensures compliance with national and local business regulations and takes appropriate action when necessary while building and maintaining a corporate culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met. Lead the operational risk and compliance area of the business.
Objectives & Responsibilities of this job role:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision and operations strategy.
- Work closely with the Executive Director(s) in ensuring Operational Excellence and Compliance are well maintained.
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, strong performance management, and annual operations planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a corporate culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention through the HR division of the company.
- Ensure compliance with national and local business regulations and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Manage the company in line with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) principles and practices and ensure compliance with the same.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Oversee operations, HR, Finance/Accounting, and partner with the CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near-term growth targets.
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in managing large teams across borders.
- Must be a citizen of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- Strong tech background or any marketing-related experience will be an added advantage.
- Five or more years of experience in executive leadership roles.
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues.
- Good academic or professional qualifications related to the position.
- Qualifications in project management will be an added advantage.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Performance bonuses.
- Full travel expenses paid.
- Health Insurance.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your updated resume to [email protected] mentioning your expected salary. Please mention the applied position as the subject of the email.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Fintechnology Asia Pacific (FINAP), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.