SS&C Technologies company opens jobs for Client Relations Specialist positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Financial Services, & Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Client Relations Specialist
|Central Province, Office Junction - Central Province
|Business Development and Sales
|Financial Services, Hospitals and Health Care, IT Services and IT Consulting
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Title: Client Relations Specialist
Get To Know The Team: Provides daily client support and prepares clients for project/product implementation. Develops client solutions and manages associated tasks within own division. Analyzes root cause, understands the scope and impact of a problem, and prioritizes and escalates issues appropriately. Gathers information to produce internal and external reporting. Reviews client-documented procedures and provides change recommendations; upon client approval, creates internal procedures and publishes/maintains it in the appropriate system. Demonstrates proficient business, product, and tool knowledge and is able to support a greater number of more complex clients. Assists with Request for Proposals and participates in development initiatives that cross the organization.
Why You’ll Love It At SS&C!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: Generous 401(k) Matching Program, Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited Personal & Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave Policy, Paid Company Holidays
- Your Well-being: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Global Employee Assistance, Parental Leave, and more
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Being an Organization that Welcomes, Celebrates, and Thrives on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On and Customized by your Team, including Technical and E-Learning Resources
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness memberships, cell provider, childcare, travel, and more!
What You Will Get To Do
- Demonstrates proficient business, product, and tool knowledge.
- The ability to support a greater number of more complex clients and their needs.
- Assists with request for proposals and participate in development initiatives that cross the organization.
- Provides regular communication with the client and anticipates, researches, and solves client issues of a moderate to complex scope, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Collaborate with others for continuous learning and share knowledge opportunities.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work-related experience or Master’s degree or 4 years equivalent work-related experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Collaborative mindset to assist informal guidance to team members with less experience.
- Strong knowledge of the clients’ business and culture in order to develop short and long range business plans for add-on business opportunities, service and/or sales.
- Knowledge of SS&C product, services, and service practice to provide superior customer services.
- Microsoft Office projects knowledgeable
- PowerSelect or TSO knowledge a plus.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management with strong organizational skills and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
New York City, Jersey City, NJ, California
- Salary Range for Position is expected to start at $65,00 – $75,00. The successful candidate may be eligible or an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Remote – Washington & Colorado
- Salary range for the Position is expected start at $65,00 – $75,00. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
- Benefits: SS&C offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 11 Paid holidays and Unlimited Paid Time Off subject to business needs and approval.
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. SS&C reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at ww.ssctech.com/careers.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SS&C Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.