Ceyloan company opens jobs for Collections Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo District - Western Province|
Position: Collections Manager
Report To – CEO
An international Company engaging in online consumer financing (Financial Technology – FinTech), who provides instant and premium financial solutions in response to the everyday and immediate financial needs of the Sri Lankan people, is looking for a Collections Manager.
- Oversees company’s process of retrieving money owed to the Company.
- Make sure employees comply with company policies when contacting individuals and other companies to collect past due balances that they owe.
- Ensures that all written correspondence complies with company policies in terms of verbiage and frequency of contact.
- Keeps up with changes in governing debt collections and makes sure employees receive training on any changes in laws.
- Make sure the collectors are properly following the collections manual when making phone contact with individuals and companies.
- Monitor call reports to make sure collectors are making enough phone contacts/ handle enough contracts each day.
- Identifies areas of the collection process that need improvement and implements an enhanced process that will help collectors be more effective.
- Tracks the rate of success of the entire process and continues to adjust when necessary.
- Trains new employees and holds training reviews for established employees.
- Performs audits of accounts that are in the system.
- Establishes quality control standards and maintains and enforces them over time.
- Guide employees on negotiations of payment arrangements.
- Research and locates missing information that is needed for the staff to perform their jobs at optimum levels.
- Review delinquency loan reports and initiate and/or make recommendations for remedial action as required with collectors and lawyers as necessary.
- Systematically follow up current non-performing and unsatisfactory accounts to reduce exposure and maintain loss experience to a minimum.
- Ensure that the management is informed immediately of any changes, system issues or customer difficulties that may be experienced in collections daily.
- Review and monitor the auto allocation system to assign accounts to collectors.
- Conduct fortnightly and final reviews with collection officers.
Qualifications & Requirements
ü Minimum of 5-10 experience in a Financial Institution in debt Recovery/Collections
ü Bachelor’s degree in business management, Credit Management, or a related field would be an added advantage.
ü Proven work experience as a collections Manager or similar role.
ü Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
ü Sound knowledge of procedures and laws related to debt recovery.
ü Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ü Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ceyloan, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.