Meliore Foundation company opens jobs for Communications Associate, Asian Media (GSCC) positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Public Relations, Marketing, & Writing/Editing skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Renewable Energy Semiconductor Manufacturing, Public Relations and Communications Services, & Environmental Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Communications Associate, Asian Media (GSCC)|
|Job Function:||Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing|
|Industry:||Environmental Services, Public Relations and Communications Services, Renewable Energy Semiconductor Manufacturing|
Asian nations are facing a massive choice about the future of their energy systems and ultimately their economies. Climate goals means they should opt to invest a significant amount of money in renewables infrastructure and green technology, but they are also being encouraged by multinational corporations and energy producing states to further their investment in fossil fuels.
The role of finance in achieving net zero goals for countries and institutions will only grow. Not only do we need to see public finance evolve in the right direction, unleashing more funds to support vulnerable populations in the fight against climate change, but we should also see private finance stimulate markets to deliver more sustainable solutions in a responsible manner.
Against this backdrop, the Communications Associate, Asian Media will land major media coverage in business media in Asia. The ideal candidate should already have a sharp eye for a story, good contacts, an understanding of Asia’s diversity and some degree of professional experience in green finance centres in Asia such as Singapore or Hong Kong.
How you’ll contribute
- Land significant media coverage on the energy transition in Asian media, in collaboration with network colleagues and partner organisations
- Provide media and communications strategy advice to partner organisations including supporting key spokespeople on climate finance with communications advice to help them better understand the media landscape in Asia;
- Track the important stories of financing the coal to clean energy transition in Asia, with a focus on the dynamics between East and Southeast Asia, such as Japan’s financial and technological support for ASEAN’s decarbonisation;
- Engage in a wide-ranging network of local stakeholders, including those from policy, research, investor coalitions, and civil society, to develop relationships that can support media stories on accountability for climate action;
- Build an active editorial community of reporters and editors who are covering ESG, energy transition finance and sustainability regulations, through proactively sharing news briefings, newsletters, and story pitches;
- Analyse the trend and flow of investment in the fossil fuel energy sector to come up with evidence for communications strategies, landing significant coverage off the back of them.
What you’ll bring
- Previous work experience preferably in environmental or financial journalism, or in a media-facing communications role;
- Demonstrative experience landing major media coverage of business, finance, energy or climate stories;
- An understanding of different concepts like climate finance, sustainable finance, LNG and gas infrastructure, green finance, transition finance, heavy industry transition, hydrogen etc;
- Familiarity with the Asian media landscape and the value of strategic story placement in a geo-economic context;
- Excellent command of English and, ideally, skills in an Asian language, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate sophisticated topics in an easy-to-understand manner;
- The disposition to work generously with colleagues in a high-trust global community of peers;
- The versatile and adaptable skills necessary to flourish in a fast-paced and wide-ranging work environment and work across video conferencing, time zones, Slack, email, Trello, etc.
Why should you join us?
- The unique opportunity to work as part of a highly dynamic, international group of individuals who combine their passion to make a difference with a rigorous and results-oriented approach to work;
- A flexible work environment and a space to develop and challenge yourself;
- A full-time position with a consultant or employment contract (subject to location) for 12 months, with a possible renewal after one year.
About the Global Strategic Communications Council
This position is within the Global Strategic Communications Council (GSCC) – a global network of communications professionals in the field of climate, energy and nature. GSCC is a collaborative project hosted by the Meliore Foundation.
Through our work, we aim to contribute to a world with a safe and stable climate for current and future generations. We hope to build broad support for just, inclusive, and equitable solutions to the climate crisis.
Our philanthropically funded work focuses on media debate and public discourse at the global level and in major economies across Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia and the Americas. We support a diverse range of partners across sectors and geographies, helping them add their voices, views and insights to the conversation.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Meliore Foundation, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.